The UTSA Institute for Economic Development offers professional, confidential one-on-one advising to business owners looking to start or expand their business. Programs and Centers provide management advising in a variety of areas including accounting, financing and loan packaging, capital acquisition, business planning, marketing, human resources, economic development, strategic planning, and financial analysis.
- South-West Texas Border Network SBDCs:
- Austin/San Marcos/Round Rock
- Corpus Christi
- Eagle Pass
- El Paso
- San Angelo
- San Antonio
- MBDA Business Center: Minority Business
- International Trade Center: Exporting
- Southwest Trade Adjustment Assistance Center: Manufacturing and Service Firms
- Gulf Oil Spill Disaster Adjustment Assistance
The Institute also provides advisory consultative solutions to community clients in order to advance business, community and economic development in the rural areas of the 79-county region served by UTSA.